The workshop is planned to take place in the MEPhI conference room December, 18 from 10 AM till 5 PM.
The program consists of two parts:
- Progress reports and plans for the future under the Grant Program by the person responsible for the theme [5 – 7 min / speaker]:
- experimental study of pion and proton showers properties in the framework of the CALICE collaboration (Marina Chadeeva or Mikhail Danilov);
- heavy quarks study in the BELLE experiment (Roman Mizuk or Ruslan Chistov);
- production of the BELLE II muon detector elements (Roman Mizuk or Ruslan Chistov);
- development of the anticoincidence detector prototype for the COMET experiment (Alexey Drutskoy);
- design, development and testing of SiPM-based detector systems (tile-SiPM) for the CALICE detector prototype (Dmitry Mironov or Eugeny Tarkovsky);
- construction of the time of flight (TOF) counter for CMD-3 experiments at the electron-positron collider (Vladimir Rusinov);
- development of the protype for the PET ring detecting module (Gennadij Shimchuk);
- silicon photomultiplier (SiPM) production technological roadmap (SiPM) (Elena Popova);
- development of the gamma-spectrometer design for dose measurements in Neutron Capture Therapy in oncology (Sergej Ulin);
- simulation of SiPM parameters using electronic circuitry simulation programs SPICE and TCAD SYNOPSYS framework (Elena Popova).
- Invited guests presentations:
Working language of the workshop is English.